Life Lessons: Chapter 28
In celebration of my 28th birthday I wanted to share with you some life lessons I learned this past year!
It gives me great pleasure to share my annual life lessons reflection piece with you all.
- Listen to your body (rest when needed)
- It’s ok to not be ok!
- Write your truth
- Own it (Don’t make excuses for your mistakes)
- Allow Christ to lead you
- Never make a decision based off someone else’s views/opinions
- People will always show their true colors, just give them time
- Silence is golden!
- Be in the moment
- Life doesn’t go according to plan
- When you feel anxious, remember to breathe
- It’s ok to not know the answers (take the time to listen & learn)
- Removing yourself from a friendship/relationship is not a bad thing
- Be bold, always show up with your head held high
- Life is full of change & uncomfortable moments (Rise to the occasion)
- It’s okay to be uncomfortable if it leads to growth & development
- Never question the path God has you on
- Your support system will always be there for you
- There’s no place you can go where Christ cannot reach you
- You are never too old to make a change
- Drink lots of water & take your vitamins daily
- Never let anyone throw dirt on your dream
- If people don’t see your vision, its not your responsibility to drag them with you
- Carrying dead weight whether it be emotionally or mentally can be deadly and detrimental to your future
- Christ sees your HEART
- Always speak the truth in love
- Healing takes time, give yourself the space and time to heal completely.
- Live a life without limits
A special thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my material, it truly means the world to me and I don't take it lightly. I promise to continue to give you quality, thought provoking piecs but most importantly I will continue to shine the light on Christ!
Cheers to new beginnings and a brand new chapter!! Hello 28 I've been waiting for you!