Lessons my father taught me
In honor of Father's Day I wanted to share twenty seven life lessons that my father taught me growing up. I am so blessed to have a wonderful relationship with my dad and I am honored to share a few life lessons with you. It's been a great twenty seven years of fun,laughter and memories! Looking forward to twenty seven more years with my number one buddy!
- Always carry yourself with dignity
- Don't look for people to validate you! KNOW WHO YOU ARE & WHOSE YOU ARE
- God has a plan for my life
- How to pick a watermelon & how to cut it!
- His recipes are HIS recipes! (He doesn't share)
- He will make any and every sacrifice to be there for his children
- Be honest
- Show compassion to EVERYONE
- Nobody owes you anything
- You can do it! Stay focused
- I can always depend on him for sound advice
- Be mindful of who is in your circle
- As long as we have an understanding, thats what matters!
- You are the daughter of a king
- You must ALWAYS reverence Gods house
- Develop a relationship with Christ
- You can always come home
- You don't have to have life figured out you just need to have a plan! Take the step
- Christ is your SOURCE
- Pay your tithes
- Be faithful to the vision
- Friends come & go but FAMILY is forever
- Your friends don't always have the answers
- Growth is needed in every season of your life
- The importance of having a strong relationship with my father
- I didn't come with a manual, he did the best he could!!
- If you fall, HE will always be there